Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Praise the Lord

So I decided that I want to switch up colors every now and then.

PRAISE THE LORD! My sister-in-law wrote an e-mail to my dad and we are sure that my dad has accepted Christ as his personal Lord and Savior. I need to follow up on it, but WOW what an answer to prayer! A prayer that has been prayed for years by me and my mom for almost 30.

Also, I want to brag on my husband. He is the world's greatest husband. Sorry ladies, I got him! Last week he did the dishes, the laundry, and went grocery shopping for me all in one day. This meant the world to me. It is amazing how somethings can hit your heart and make you fall in love with your hubby all over again. Of course being pregnant, I cried. I am just in love with who he is and how much he means to me.
Well i'm' off.... i'm on cloud nine now because God is good and is working!!!!!!

No comments: