Just a quick update on my dad. The fun never ends.... we found out he has a HUGE blood clot in his leg from sitting while recovering from the snake bite. Huge as in it is about 8 inches long! This could be fatal. So please continue to pray for him. Good news, it doesn't look like he will lose his finger. They are going to cut off part that is dead and do skin graphs to replace it. It won't be a lot of fun for him, but at least he will keep his finger. The finger looks great except the very end where the fangs went in.
Anyhow, today was Meet the Teacher. I had about 17 out of my 22 students show up. It looks like I have a fun class. I know there are at least 2 or 3 behavior problems, but I don't think it will be anything like last year. I can say the excitement of the year has been growing in me which is nice. I absolutely LOVE our new principal. She is AWESOME! The whole school has a new electricity about it and it is great to feel all the positive energy. About half of our staff are new and they are mostly young so it is just going really well. Now the decision still comes, do I leave when the baby is born, or take maternity and come back for 2 months. Gotta keep praying about that.
Lastly, in the past week I have noticed an increase in my appetite. I haven't been eating all that much during pregnancy but I think that is about to change. For example, we need to go to the grocery store badly. So my husband and I decided to order from a great restaurant around here. Well I got a stromboli... this sucker was HUGE. It definitely couldn't fit on a normal dinner plate. Well guess what, I pretty much ate the whole thing! And i'm really not all that stuffed. It was YUMMY. I had sausage, black olives, and onions. Not stuff I would normally order, but in my pregnancy I am venturing out. My husband didn't do a bad job of packing down his chicken fetuchinni alfredo and garlic bread. Of course he is the bottomless pit and fit as a whistle. It is sad to think that in a few months I will weigh more than him. That's just not right. Ha! Oh well! Goodnight!
No comments:
Post a Comment