I have said before that some of our favorite times with Ethan is snuggling in bed together before he goes to sleep. Tonight I decided to talk to him about baby brother coming. Here is a bit of the conversation that took place, and it is up there as one of my favorites so far:
ME: "Ethan, when mommy has baby brother, she is going to have to be in the hospital. I'm ok, and baby brother is ok, but I have to stay there for a few days."
ETHAN: "uh huh."
ME: "When I go to the hospital to have baby brother, do you want to come see me?"
ETHAN: "Yes, and I take baby brother, wrap him in cloth and lay him in a manger!"
2 comments:
Cheri, I don't wanna rain on your parade and that was a sweet convo, but check with the hospital you are delivering at becuase when we had Ben no one under 18 was allowed in. I just don't want you to get in there and then find out.
I love it!
Post a Comment