Tuesday, December 08, 2009

If my dad even notices....

Today my dad mentioned that he noticed people haven't commented on my blog in a long time. I know people are reading because I have a hidden site tracker (insert evil laugh here, ha ha). So it is sad to me that my dad, who doesn't have a blog- just reads mine, notices that people aren't commenting. You don't want to make a pregnant woman cry, so stop being shy and leave me some love!

5 comments:

Courtney said...

Hi Cheri's dad...

hehe

Mary Mac said...

hey preggars! i love the picture of you three... four... you look great! thanks for all the stories, convictions, and updates. Miss y'all
mm and the boy brookins

Unknown said...

Hi Cheri (and Cheri's dad)! I love reading your blog!! Keep up the good work. :)

jason and jen said...

You know I am a faithful reader!!! I will try to do better and leave you a comment!

Blue, Heather, Campbell and Piper Bryan said...

I LOVE reading your blog! I will be better about the ol' commments. No one wants to make a pregnant woman cry.