Saturday, May 02, 2009

Conversation I had with Ethan this morning...

Ethan: "Baby's crying."

Me: "Why is baby crying?"

Ethan: "Baby's time out."

Me: "Oh no, why is baby in time out?"

Ethan: "Baby's in trouble."

Me: "Why is the baby in trouble?"

Ethan: "Baby's get a pop."

Me: "Did baby get a pop? Oh no, does baby have a happy heart now?"

Ethan: "Yes."

Me: "Good, now tell baby you love him."

Ethan: "Yove you."

Can you tell where Ethan has been spending his time lately?? Ha ha! We are having a lot of "teachable moments" lately with him. But I am happy to say that they are paying off and i've noticed a slight change in behavior. I love the little booger and I just want to teach him and raise him up to be a nice, loving, respectable boy.

p.s. As I am typing this he is putting his bear in time out... yikes!

No comments: