Last night we grilled out with our neighbors, Lauren and Atticus. Lauren is getting ready to leave for 3 months to Panama to study the genetics of butterflies. She is getting her PhD in genetics. We grilled some burgers, hot dogs and bratwurst for them. We also enjoyed feeding the geese that live near us and playing with Lauren & Atticus' chinchillas. Ethan had a blast chasing them around trying to catch and pet them. He actually got to pet one of them and loved it. One day we'll get a dog. I know he will LOVE having a pet in the house!

The men setting up the grill- I seasoned the burgers for the first time ever and they actually tasted pretty good. We don't grill much, but we would love to do it more!

Ethan and I fed the geese old cereal...you may not be able to tell, but Ethan stole a few handfuls himself! There are 3 sets of babies that live in the pond behind us.

Ethan grabbed Lauren & Atticus' watering can and was walking around going "Eeerrrrrrr" really loud. At first I thought he was pretending it was a car. But then I asked him what he was doing and he said it was a "leaf blower". He amazes me sometimes with what he comes up with.

Ethan was able to pet one of their chinchilla's named Maya. Charlotte was too scared of him.

Ethan was having a blast, but the chinchillas needed an escape from him... notice Maya sitting on the top shelf out of reach from a hyper 2 year old!
No comments:
Post a Comment