Hey there! Do you miss me??? I have missed the internet world, although it has been nice being "away from it all"! We have had a blast in the mountains... putt putt golfing, shopping at the outlets, Tweetsie railroad, fishing, walking, lots of swimming, Linville caves, and so much more! Lots of pictures to come! We have missed our life back home, including our niece Hannah being born. We can't wait to snuggle with her! What a blessing! Sometimes it feels like the week is flying by, sometimes I feel like it is dragging by... like when our precious son throws fits because he is off his schedule, on vacation, and running wild with our 2 nieces. Ahh, to be back to "normal"!
Off to take advantage of our last few days...
1 comment:
I am glad you are having fun...I really want to take the girls to Tweetsie Railroad! We missed you too at the churn off...there's always next year. I did not get to go to the hospital with Stac and Christy to meet Hannah....I have yet another cold, but today and feeling so much better! I will see you Sunday!
Post a Comment