Monday, September 10, 2007

The eve of a day to be celebrated

Tomorrow I turn 26! Birthdays definitely don't contain the excitement they did all growing up, but i'm still looking forward to tomorrow. Last year my husband's gift to me was a Willow Tree figurine that was a woman who was pregnant. It's so amazing to think that last year I was pregnant and just starting to get big and this year I have an almost 7 month old! I just thank God for my life and I hope that I can bring honor to him for many more years. I know I still have a lot of growing up to do in many ways, but I hope that a year from tomorrow I will look back and say that I grew the most spiritually. This past year I grew the most physically having a 9.5lbs baby! HA!
I think it's official, I am going to get my hair cut again. It's just in this weird in between where it's not long anymore but it's not short with a style it's just kinda here. So I think I am going to go shorter with a bob and maybe some bangs. Who knows. I just can't seem to figure out what I want.
p.s. Ethan just tried drinkable yogurt for the first time and he loved it! My sister-in-law Courtney recommended giving it to my babies because Jackson did great with it. It was a neat, on-the-go thing they could drink in a sippy cup. Fun times. So i'm sure this will be a new must have for us!

2 comments:

Sheila said...

Thanks for praying for Gerald and Susan. :o) I was going to comment earlier that I like your hair cut, but now you're cutting it again. HAPPY (a little early) BIRTHDAY! Wow, 26! We're getting old, Cheri!

I thought about you Sat. Andrew and I were walking around campus and stopped in Hawksbill Gameroom and I thought about how you used to work there. :o)

blsmom said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hope you had a great day!!