So last night I had one of the best nights in a long time and it wasn't anything real extravagant. Matt and I decided that we didn't want to make dinner here at home. So we walked down to a nearby restaurant. It was so fun! It's a little over a mile away and it is real hilly where we went. The sun was shining and there was a slight breeze and it was awesome to be outside walking together with our little boy relaxing in his jogger. Ethan loves going for a stroll. He sits there contently and looks around. So we walked down to the place, ate dinner, and on the way back we stopped at the big community park that is right down from our apartment. We put Ethan in a swing and he loved it! I had wanted to try since he enjoyed the swing at my brothers house. So it was just a fun family outing. By the time we got home our stomachs were a little queezy from the food we had just eaten sloshing around in our stomachs on the walk back. But I am sure we will do that again! Just a mile further is a dairy queen!!!! We might have to make that trip very soon!
Anyhow, got my hair cut yesterday. It isn't exactly what I was looking for, but I didn't exactly go in with anything in mind. I think when it grows out some it will be what I wanted. Now i'm debating on cutting some bangs in or I guess what they call "fringe" now-a-days. This is after I styled it today because I did NOT like the way it looked yesterday! Let me know what you think... bangs or no bangs.
BEFORE

yeah, you try taking a picture of the back of your head!

AFTER

4 comments:
bangs would be good! It would something new for you. It's still long...I thought you were going short.
I say go for bangs!! Looks good!!!
I thought the highlight of your night outing with family was when I drove by and beeped the horn at you guys?!?
I love the haircut and also say go for the bangs...you can definitely pull it off!
Post a Comment