Thursday, September 13, 2007

Updates

Well a lot is happening in our family! Praise the Lord my brother and sister-in-laws' cat returned after a week of being missing. I have a job interview today at a daycare where I could take Ethan with me! Matt is quiting his job to focus solely on working for the church and hopefully resuming his classes to get his Masters. Ethan is teething again, we see buldges on his top gums so i'm sure those teeth will be coming in soon. He is really trying to crawl. Yesterday he kept getting up on his knees and even rocked back and forth but can't seem to quite get it. Honestly I am in no hurry because that means I really have to baby proof the house and he will constantly be on the go. His latest thing is to be talking ALL THE TIME. All I hear is "na na na na na da da da da daba ba ba ba na na na na na" He is really big on the "na's" lately. Sometimes he looks at you like, "i'm really trying to tell you something, can't you understand?".
I'm very excited about a HUGE consignment sale coming up. I walked by the place yesterday and looked through the windows and was drooling at all the things I can get Ethan. I really want to get him more toddler toys to play with. The rattles and teething toys just aren't cutting it anymore. See, I went to go shopping for myself yesterday at some outlet stores and went into the Carter's outlet. Bad idea. EVERYTHING was on sale. The lowest sale was 50% off and they had stuff all the way up to 75% off. So I bought some things for Ethan for the winter. IF I can't find stuff at the consignment then I will keep what I bought at Carters, but if I find what i'm looking for at the consignment sale then I will hopefully return the Carter's stuff. Although it is TOO cute! Anyhow, the next thing i'm looking forward to is Matt and I are going camping the last weekend in September. We have a busy next few months. Between camping, family coming into town the first 2 weekends in October, Matt's birthday, then all the holidays... we probably won't be able to rest until after the new year. But guess what, I LOVE IT! I am so looking forward to fall and winter and all that it entails!
To close I am going to put a quote that I found in my little devotional book. It was talking about praying Big prayers and expecting Big answers. Maybe it will hit you like it did me....
"You want big answers to your prayers? Pray big prayers, and KNOW THE SIZE OF THE GOD YOU SEEK."
Yeee haaaw, God is awesome and bigger than our feeble minds can comprehend!

2 comments:

blsmom said...

I hope you find tons of cool stuff at the consignment!! What size is he in now?? OH- I picked up the address book... now I just have to work on it! I promise I will get to it!!

blsmom said...

oh, anyone can be crafty with the right stuff!! LOL!!! If I don't get to the address book before my scrap retreat at the end of the month I will take it with me and get it done there for sure!!! ;)