Saturday, January 15, 2011

Goodbye Blogosphere

Well this is it. Goodbye. I have had a great few years in the blog world, but I think it is time to make my exit! The one big reason I had wanted to keep it up is because it serves as my boys baby book! I document everything on here. (Or used to) But I don't get the comments I want. The readers I want. I don't know how to do photo shop or have creative bones to keep the blog looking attractive. I can't do give aways like I want or really... I just don't have much to write about. I have had writers block for a long time. So all that to say. I have loved it, but it is one thing I need to give up! I appreciate and love those of you who have commented. I appreciate and love those of you who are my silent readers. Such as my dad. Silent on here, but I would get an e-mail when he thought I needed to update ;) So goodbye, farewell! After a few days I am going to make this private so access will be denied.

p.s. I just told my husband that this was it and he was actually pretty sad. A lot has happened in the few years I have blogged. Including having my 2 babies! If I decide to start one back up again, I will for sure let you know!

6 comments:

jason and jen said...

I don't want you to leave bloggy world. I think you should at least keep it up until Caleb turns 1, then you have his whole first year of life documented. It would be cute to have his 1 year old stats and his party pictures on your blog...just an idea!

Grammy said...

I'm sad... your blog is one way I could show off pictures at work!!! I agree with Jen... Caleb AT LEAST needs a 1st birthday blog. Just because people don't comment doesn't mean they don't enjoy reading your posts!

Unknown said...

Oh no! I'm sad to see you leave the blog world. I understand your reasons, but I'll miss seeing your updates. Maybe you could make one last post when Caleb is one.

Brooks said...

BOOOOO!!!!!

Sheila said...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! You can't leave! I saw on twitter the other day, someone had turned their blog into a book... if you wanted to do that with your stuff for the boys, that would be cool. I found this link when I googled it: http://www.blurb.com/create/book/blogbook

Love you. Please don't leave!

Anonymous said...

I am a slient reader so I guess I need to start leaving you comments! I have enjoyed reading your blogs and hope you continue to write them. I wish I had something that I could write about that people would read but I would probably just bore them to death :) As for subjects to write about....you could always set a goal and share your progress. If I think of anything else I will share....happy blogging!

Dana