Caleb is almost a year old, but this month he has had a lot of new firsts.
*He is really cruising along furniture and every now and then will dare to let go and stand on his own.
*He has 2 new teeth that have popped through, bringing the total to 4 and more are on the way.
*He weighs 26.10 pounds. We recently were at the doctor due to sickness and he had to get on the scale.
*He said the word "dada" on purpose. Matt and I were playing and talking with him and I said, "go get dada" and he looked at me, looked at Matt and started crawling toward Matt and said, "dada"! He has said it before, but this is the first time we KNOW he was talking about his dada.
Caleb loves wrestling and being rough. He is going to be a physical child. He grinds his teeth on purpose and makes the most awful noise. Last night at dinner he looked at me, made this face like 'I know you aren't going to like this' and ground his te
eth together! Little turkey is doing it for fun! He knows the word "no!" but refuses to listen. He is stubborn just like his mama. He will look at me, go to touch something, I will give him that look, and he will do it anyway! But as much as he is stubborn, he is very tender hearted. He is a snuggler and will cry when he gets in trouble or is very concerned when Ethan gets in trouble. He will crawl over to where we are disciplining Ethan as if trying to rescue him from his position.
Caleb has the bluest eyes and the BEST skin. I seriously have so many people that comment on his skin. It is clear and yellowish complexion. He looks like he has a natural tan. It will be interesting to see how dark he gets this summer. Several people have commented on his hair too. He has the best hair color according to my friend, Amanda! And that is a compliment coming from her because she knows the current ins and outs when it comes to fashion and hair. I think he is beautiful, but it is nice to hear my opinion being validated by others! I think i'll keep him. ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment