Tuesday, January 04, 2011

Carolina Hurricanes

Matt and I had the privilege of going to the Carolina Hurricanes hockey game for free last night! We had a great night, despite the loss in over time. We also were one of the first 10,000 people in the arena so we are now the proud owner of a Hurricanes bobble head hockey toy! Ha! Along with the free tickets and bobble head we go to park for free! You see, a couple of years ago, you could park over near the NC State football stadium on a gravel lot for free. We tried to drive to the free spots and got funnelled to the parking lot close to the arena. We pulled up to the man collecting $10 per car to park and told him we had a problem, that we had no cash. He just let us go in and park for free! We did offer him $2.00 that we found but he waved us on anyway.


I love my man and we had a blast together! We are always blessed with amazing parents that are willing and able to watch our boys. If I could have a date with him every night, I would! So thank you mom for watching our boys and we are so thankful that we had many blessings during our time together!

1 comment:

Sheila said...

so fun! glad you got such a fun (and free) night together!