We had the joy of having a "big" snow hit North Carolina starting on Christmas and lasting through today. Where I live about 8 inches fell! My dad drove his truck over with my brother this morning and loaded my family up and took us back to his house where my mom and my brother's family was waiting to play! We had a great day of sledding and drinking hot cocoa. Ethan is one of those kids that will play out all day in it if you let him. He was drenched from playing in the wet snow and never complained once. He only came in because we made him! He had snow down his boots, down his shirt, and all over. He and Matt had a blast wrestling in the snow. I mostly sat holding Caleb. He sure did love watching the kids. The only reason he went inside is because I thought he was getting chilly because of his pink cheeks. Not once did he whine or whimper. He loved being outside and watching my 2 nieces and Ethan play! We sure do love getting snow and playing in it when we can! I am so glad we stopped to snap a family shot because rarely do I get a picture with all four of us in it! We hope you all had a Merry Christmas and enjoy spending time with your friends and family. We look forward to celebrating the new year. I can not believe it is almost 2011! That is just unreal!Sunday, December 26, 2010
Snow 2010
We had the joy of having a "big" snow hit North Carolina starting on Christmas and lasting through today. Where I live about 8 inches fell! My dad drove his truck over with my brother this morning and loaded my family up and took us back to his house where my mom and my brother's family was waiting to play! We had a great day of sledding and drinking hot cocoa. Ethan is one of those kids that will play out all day in it if you let him. He was drenched from playing in the wet snow and never complained once. He only came in because we made him! He had snow down his boots, down his shirt, and all over. He and Matt had a blast wrestling in the snow. I mostly sat holding Caleb. He sure did love watching the kids. The only reason he went inside is because I thought he was getting chilly because of his pink cheeks. Not once did he whine or whimper. He loved being outside and watching my 2 nieces and Ethan play! We sure do love getting snow and playing in it when we can! I am so glad we stopped to snap a family shot because rarely do I get a picture with all four of us in it! We hope you all had a Merry Christmas and enjoy spending time with your friends and family. We look forward to celebrating the new year. I can not believe it is almost 2011! That is just unreal!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That picture is so cute!!
Post a Comment