Wednesday, December 01, 2010

It's that time...

Yes I could be talking about Christmas and all that it entails. But i'm talking about Caleb and the fact that he pulled up and stood at Ethan's train table yesterday all by himself! He has been interested in standing the past few weeks. Yesterday I was sitting behind him and was letting him stand at the train table. Well he fell over and I sat him down and was getting up to do something. He started fussing because he did NOT want to sit, he wanted to stand. With frustration and tears in his eyes he grabbed Ethan's edge of the table and pulled up as if he had been doing it for months and was hiding this secret from us! So it's that time... the next few months will be filled with cruising and first steps! Look out world, there will be 2 more little boys running around together!

No comments: