The next 2 weeks we will be traveling. Sunday we leave for a week vacation at the beach with Matt's whole family. My in-laws rented a 5 bedroom house at the beach and we are very excited about going! Ethan has only been to the beach once and he LOVED it. There is no doubt in my mind that he will thoroughly enjoy himself again! We will be home just for a short time to do laundry and re-pack. Then we are heading to the camp Matt and I met at where he will be the speaker for the week to 190 middle schoolers. Ethan and I tag along and get to play all week as well. I am thrilled this year because they added on another room to the boxcar that we stay in. (The camp is built around a railroad theme and the campers stay in renovated AC/heated train boxcars.) Our speaker's boxcar is great, but they only had 1 bed room with 1 bed. This year they added on a room that has 2 sets of bunk beds in it for the kids! It is hard to believe last year Ethan was still in a pack n' play (seems like so long ago) and so this year he needed a big bed. How perfect! We just found out that we will be returning again for a half a week in August. I love when we get to go back more than once. Last year we were there 2 fulls weeks and were spoiled! We were actually out of town for 3 weeks out of the month of July last summer, this summer it is only 2. So we're cutting back. Ha. Saves on electricity & water bills!
Anyhow, I haven't been blogging much lately, but it's about to pick up. I'll probably blog more these next 2 weeks than I have the past few months! So stay tuned for stories and pictures from our VACATIONS!
1 comment:
Have fun on both trips!!!! I for sure want to send at least Bailey out for camp next summer, find out when I need to register her so I can get her in!!!! (if you wouldn't mind, that sounds kind of bossy!!)
Post a Comment