Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Greetings from the beach!

This is a quick post to say hello and that we are having a blast here! The weather has been great and due to the constant breeze it has felt real good outside! Ethan loves the beach and has no fear. He loves letting the waves hit him. He tries to jump into them, but poor kid can't stand up to a big wave. He has gotten a mouth full of salt water on several occasions. Yesterday we took him out into the "deep" water. He floated in a swim ring and had a blast. Every time a big wave would come we would grab him to make sure he was fine and he would yell, "let go, I do it myself!" I was able to relive some childhood memories and body board with my niece. I actually caught a wave and rode it all the way in, into an inch of water. I felt so proud! The beach house is real nice and spacious. We are a short walk from the beach. I will post pictures when I get back! Off to enjoy my last few days in Ocean Isle!

1 comment:

Grammy said...

Glad you're having fun... we miss you!