Thursday, August 21, 2008

Charlotte bound

This weekend we are heading to Charlotte to see a dear college friend get married. Our 4 foot 9 inch little package of beauty and attitude is finally getting married. One of her most famous quotes from college is, "shoot me if I ever date anyone!" So you can see how we are so excited to go watch her union in marriage with a wonderful godly man! The wedding will be great, but the highlight of the weekend is the fact that I will be reunited again with my best college girl friends. We haven't all been together since I was pregnant with Ethan! One great part is that the husbands all get along too! They talk and enjoy each other almost as much as the girls enjoy each other. Of course all their talk is about sports, but still we are thankful that they enjoy the visits as much as we do! Oh, one more highlight is that it will be a baby free weekend! While we are sad that everyone won't see our babies (1 friend has a almost 2 year old girl) we are VERY excited that we will be able to talk, have fun, stay up late and not worry about waking our precious babies. So Ethan is off to go camping in the mountains with Papa and Grammy!
Can't wait to see you, girls!!!

1 comment:

E said...

WOOOOOO I can't wait! Tabitha is waiting patiently for her best friend "Ch-a-ri-e"