Sunday, June 29, 2008

Baby itch

So apparently I freaked my dad out a little when I mentioned that it was "time for another one" in my Shape-o post. Ha ha! I love it. While I do have the baby itch again, we will not be scratching it for one pretty huge reason: we do not have maternity insurance. (Hence the reason he was freaking out) WOW. Wouldn't that be nice forking out to pay for ALL of the medical bills involved in having a baby without having insurance. With Ethan it was near $14,000 (of course our insurance paid for 80% of that) thanks to a c-section and ultrasounds once a month because of my blood clotting disorder not to mention my gestational diabetes. So until we get insurance, which we are signing up for in November but is not effective until January, there will be no baby for us. But you never know... Ethan was an unexpected gift. One that I would never trade for anything!!!

1 comment:

blsmom said...

lol.. how funny!!! We had no insurance with Syd and just got her paid off last year!!! And she wasn't as expensive as Ethan!! We had to pay off Bailey again too though or it wouldn't have taken as long!! LOL!!