We're here and our resort is amazing! Our villa has a computer with internet, perfect for my blogging addiction! The drive went really well. We made excellent time other than when we got into Orlando. We were 5 miles from our resort but it took 30 minutes to finally arrive! That was rough when we were SO excited to finally be here. Matt and I got settled then ventured out for some food and walked around our resort.
Our villa has, a laundry room, dining room, kitchen, living room (with a huge plasma screen TV on the wall), our master bedroom, plus another little bedroom with bunk beds and a TV, our bathroom has a huge jacuzzi tub & shower. I don't think we've stayed in this nice of a place before! I'm sad that we can't post pictures, but I will do that when we get back. I wasn't planning on blogging, but we're just laying around this morning. I'm getting ready to go take a swim in our bathtub! ha ha! I feel like Julia Roberts on Pretty Woman, minus the whole prositute thing.
I've called my mom and they said Ethan is doing GREAT! We also got a sweet text message with a picture from my brother-in-law of Ethan playing at the park. That made my heart melt. I was worried about the first few days of us being gone, but he's doing great! Probably doesn't know we're even gone. Ha ha!
Bye for now!
1 comment:
Have Fun!
Post a Comment