Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Taking Turns

It's so very important that we instill good character traits in our son. Our family has chosen the hospital. Currently my mom was just admitted to the hospital! UGH! She went to the ER last night because she was feeling faint and weak. My dad and I sat with her for a few hours and basically the Dr. said, "we're baffled, we are going to admit her". Her blood pressure kept dropping, she passed out when they tried to get an x-ray of her chest. Her face is swollen and she has a rash around her chest. This is the WEIRDEST thing. This has happened 3 times now in the past few years and all after she's flown back from out West. The first 2 times they chalked it up to dehydration but now they just don't know. I saw about 5 nurses that said to me, "weren't you just here the other night!" I said YES, my family and I are VIP at the ER. I'm tired of taking turns, i'm going to teach Ethan some other character trait, ha ha.
On a lighter note, Matt is doing really well! He is in full recovery. Our Florida trip is on a stand still with us not knowing what is going on with mom. They were supposed to watch him for 4 days out of the week we may be gone. Who knows, her health is definitely most important but we would be so bummed if we missed our vacation. Please pray for our family and that we would trust in the Lord in times of trial and uncertainty. It's not real comforting when the Dr.'s say they are baffled.

No comments: