Friday, April 27, 2007

My precious squirt

Well we had our first blow out with our son! That's pretty good considering he is over 2 months old now. It was hilarious... mostly because he blew out on daddy, not me! You have to read my husbands account of the incident, so make sure you click on his blog. But just in case you don't, here's a short version of what happened. http://uticas.blogspot.com/
My husband was holding our son and heard a liquidy sound coming from his rear end. He said, "honey, I think he just pooped, should we go change him?!" I said, "Sure sweetie." So we went back into his room and when my husband went to go lay our precious on his changing table, we heard splats! Here are some pictures to somewhat tell the story!!! HA!!! There is a wonderful picture that I would love to post if it didn't have a shot of my son's unmentionables.








1 comment: