Friday, April 06, 2007

Camping Fun

Our first family trip was a blast!!! The weather was perfect and we had a lot of fun. We went to an old mill off the blue ridge parkway and walked around... we played frisbee...had a campfire and almost blew up a grill (story to be told later). My husband and I had a great time! Not to mention the fact that our baby boy decided to sleep all the way through a whole night.... 10 hours!!!!!!!! I guess he was exhausted from the mountain air and sunshine. I was shocked. I woke up around 4:00a.m. and jumped awake and thought something was wrong because I hadn't heard him crying. I went in and checked on him and there he was sleeping away in his pack n' play. Ever since that night he is only waking up once in the night to feed which is awesome! (He goes to bed after his 9:00 feeding and our morning starts at 7:00) On the way home we got to visit my husbands old roomate and their baby girl who is 3 weeks younger than our son. So I am including a picture from that visit. FUN TIMES!!!!!!! Thank you Lord for blessing our times with family and friends!


My son and I by the campfire

Daddy making a fire


Touring the old mill... he did great in the baby bjorn

Our son and a potential future wife ;)



1 comment:

The Cox Family said...

Super cute! I'm glad you guys had a fun time. Let's hang out soon!