Thursday, February 01, 2007

More Snow

Well today it snowed and of course every county in the state was closed down. So we didn't have school today. I didn't mind a bit. I cleaned and organized the nursery all morning. I had my last shower yesterday and it was a school wide shower with the staff. I loved it! As soon as I get pictures I will post them. We pretty much have everything ready and we're waiting for him to decide to come. I went to the Dr. this week and I was 1 cm. dialated and 70% effaced. He had moved down some as well. So that is very exciting. My husband is getting really anxious and cannot wait for him to come! I am cherishing these last moments of being pregnant. Who knows if I will ever have this feeling again. Our bodies are amazing and I just don't know how you can deny that a magnificent creator designed us! Praise God!

No comments: