Well yesterday was my last day teaching for this year. It was a bittersweet day as I was excited about the decision to stay home from work as long as I can and I cannot wait for our baby boy to arrive...as well as I was sad that I was leaving my class because I had such a good class this year. Not only was it my last day, but it was Valentine's Day and an early release. I had 2 moms come in and do activities with the kids the whole morning and then they surprised me with some gifts and whatnot. It was real sweet.
Something else that is sweet about yesterday was my wonderful husband stopped by my school during the day and brought me a gift and said hello. Him stopping by was a huge surprise in itself and then he got me the willow tree figurine that is a man and woman holding a baby. Of course I started crying because it was just so sweet and perfect! We also went out to eat and started a movie last night but ended up in bed by 8:30! ha ha. Both of our goals is to get as much sleep as we can until Monday!!! What a great day, thanks for everything sweetie!
So anyhow, today I am doing stuff around the house to get ready for Monday as well as going to a pre-op appointment. We'll be posting pictures of our baby boy soon!!!!!!!!! Bye for now!
No comments:
Post a Comment