Monday, February 12, 2007

and the scheduled c-section is....






on Monday February 19th. What I thought was a Dr. appointment to discuss and schedule my c-section was really them handing me a sheet of paper to let me know when it is and the fact that I have 2 Dr. appointments on Thursday and one on Friday to discuss pre-op and all that fun stuff. So please be thinking of and praying for me Monday morning. I have to be at the hospital at 5:30 a.m. and the surgery is scheduled to start at 7:15 a.m. My husband and I were kind of bummed because we thought it would be at the end of this week like we were originally told, but it will be Monday. I guess there is a reason and he'll be here soon enough, we just need to be patient. Who knows, I could go into labor before then. But I would rather have a scheduled c-section than an emergency one. So that is the news. I am going to take off Thursday and Friday and go to my appointments and then do girly stuff like get my hair cut, get a pedicure, my eyebrows waxed and then do productive stuff like laundry and all that before our baby comes. How exciting!
p.s We finally got our camera connected, so here are some pictures of the baby's room.

3 comments:

Sheila said...

Dang, what a big boy! I am glad you have a date now to look forward to and I can't wait to see pictures!

Courtney said...

Nursery looks GREAT! We are so excited for "baby E"!

Lisa said...

Yay! I am so excited:) I will pray it goes well and I can't wait to see pictures:)