Saturday, September 30, 2006

Friday night fun

So last night my husband and I decided to go rent a movie. We rented the Green Mile which I have never seen and we rented a movie called Sentinel. We watched Sentinel last night and it was good and pretty clean. We were shocked that Hollywood can make a half way decent movie. But those are few and far between. Anyhow, on the car on the way home I wanted icecream, I don't think i've had icecream since I became pregnant. So we stopped by Dairy Queen and I got an Oreo Blizzard. My husband just got a Sprite (you go to an ice cream store to get a sprite? he doesn't know how it works I guess, ha). ANYHOW, on the way home he had a pretty loud burp. I laughed and said, "Wow, that was abrasive!" He said, "It was sticky?.... oh wait, that's adhesive!" I haven't laughed that hard in my life. For some reason it struck me in a funny way and I giggled the whole way home. It is one of those things that you replay in your head over and over again and is still funny as the first. My husband didn't believe that abrasive was the correct word to use, so of course he looked it up in the dictionary when we got home, and low and behold I was right. It means rough, loud, commanding and actually annoying. ha ha. So that was our fun for the night. We went to bed before 10:00 and I just woke up a little before 10:00. I was so tired. This week has been a crazy week. There were 3 nights in a row that I didn't get home until after 8:00! Crazyness.
Well the name hunt is beginning, so if you have any suggestions please let us know. Here is what we are thinking so far...
Ethan Michael or Ethan Thomas
Austin Michael
Isaac Thomas
Joshua
Jonathan
See Thomas is on his side of the family. Michael is on both sides. My dads name is LeRoy, so we won't be naming our child after him ;) ha ha. Don't worry, he already told us not to. So I prefer Michael in there over Thomas, because it is on both sides. But anyhow, let us know!!!

1 comment:

Sheila said...

ethan michael would be a great name. :o)