Tuesday, September 12, 2006

A little bit of everything

Random: Sometimes it is hard to think of a good title for an entry.
It was a good birthday. I had fun eating and celebrating. My husband got me one of those Willow Tree figurines.. it was a pregnant woman. I love it! We also got a digital camera! I have had fun playing with it, it has so many features. My parents spoil me.
My kids are halarious at school. I have a great class! Last week I felt like I was going to throw up in the middle of my read aloud. I had to leave the class. When I got back my kids were so worried, they were like, "Are you ok? Are you still pregnant?!" I love them!
We have a class fish tank... well one girl used her own money to buy 3 fish. They all died. Then my husband bought 6 new ones, I walked in this morning and 1 was dead. I really hope they don't all die again! If they do, they better die in the next 13 days because I can get a refund! HA!
So I definitely ate a bowl of instant mashed potatoes for dinner. Not exactly all that healthy, but I don't care. It was so good!
Dad has part of his finger removed and we will find out next week if he will lose more. I still can't believe he got bit by a rattle snake.
Well i'm off... maybe one day I won't be exhausted and will write a blog with more of a purpose. For now, this will have to do.

No comments: