Saturday, October 07, 2006
Registering
Ok, so my husband and I registered at Target yesterday. It was so fun! We didn't do a whole lot. I am doing most of it at Babies R Us this Friday. It is so much fun and exciting to start getting stuff for our son! A little girl in my class brought me 6 baby outfits she got at a garage sale... but they looked like they were brand new and one was a Ralph Lauren outfit and the other was Tommy Hilfiger.... can't complain! Plus the fact that they were adorable! I had bought my husband the first baby outfit since we found out was a boy... it is a cute little onesie that says, Daddy's Team, and has sports balls on it! This poor boy is going to have sports all around him... we have cute stuff picked out for the nursery! I just can't wait to meet him!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment