
Ok, after my disappointing blog experience early today.... I have this immense longing to type now. Reading what people write and being inspired has lit a flame under my blogger butt. I guess I can partly thank Sheila... so Sheila... if I turn into a psycho it is your fault. ;)
I just want to write some random thoughts....
- My husband and I's favorite games to play lately: Monopoly, Yahtzee, Canasta, Spades, Pass the Pigs, Horse shoes, and Bocce Ball.
- I could potentially become an E or F cup when I breastfeed......Yowsers.
- My first choice of food lately has been Taco Bell.... specifically a 7 layer burrito and nachos.
- If you tell someone they are 1 in a million that is like saying there are 1,800 of them in China!
- My husband and I cannot wait for the next season of 24 to start...as well as survivor.
- The human body is almost completely formed just by the end of your first trimester... how amazing, people have to be blind to not see that we were awesomely designed by our Creator.
- 2 of my coworkers from school are joining my small group with our church plant... how awesome!
- It is really hard to be motivated to teach this coming year when I know i'll be leaving in February.
- We have discovered the new Stride chewing gum... the flavor lasts way long.
- Ginger helps with morning sickness.
Well thats enough for now... I feel like I had so much more when I first started writing, but i'm blanking now. Maybe this will be my last post for today... but who knows. It's easy to be obssessed when i've had nothing to do lately. Tomorrow's big events include our ultrasound and a Mudcats baseball game!
2 comments:
Hooray for inspiration! I like to read this lady's blog for inspiration.
www.dooce.com
She definitely doesn't love the Lord, but she has a way of writing that inspires me!
p.s. I LOVE Bocce Ball! And I'm glad Target let you return it!
p.p.s. I like reading about your life! ;o)
Aww, I love that picture. You look so beautiful! I never got to see pictures and I didn't get to come because I was in Kenya.
Post a Comment