Thursday, July 27, 2006

Hodge Podge

I slept horribly last night. I tossed and turned and woke up frequently. When I was sleeping I was having vivid dreams. One dream was the first day of school this coming year and I have the class from you know where. I had a mom bring in a guinea pig but no cage and I missed our lunch time because I forgot to write down when our class has lunch and it was just awful. Since I have become pregnant I have not been sleeping well. I will wake up sore and it just hasn't been fun. Hopefully that will change.
I'm not looking forward to leaving my class in the middle of a year. I replaced a teacher that just up and left. That was really hard on the kids. Although my kids will know from the beginning and see my grow, I just hope it's easy on them. Transition is hard on kids if they aren't prepared for it. I am going to prepare them the best I can.
We leave for our anniversary trip tomorrow. I have packing to do, and laundry and I need to run by the store. It is inevitable... my husband and I ALWAYS over pack when we go somewhere. I think when he spoke at the camp we met at that we literally packed our whole house. This is my rationale... if i'm gone for 3 days, I should take 6 pairs of underwear and 7 pairs of socks because you just never know what will happen. What if I get wet, or dirty?
HA! And since i'm the one that packs for my husband I have the same thinking except boys get dirtier, so I pack more for him. My goal this trip is to NOT do that! Especially since we'll only be gone 3 days.
So far my vow to keep the kitchen clean is working! I hope it continues!
I mowed my parents lawn for them yesterday, I love mowing. Mom and Dad cooked us dinner... I really loved this squash and zuchinni casserole that my Dad made. It was SO good.
I watched A Baby Story yesterday on TLC, and it made me real excited! I know it will be exhausting, but I cannot wait to see our little boy or girl. Children are a gift from God!
Well thats enough for now.
My husband and I are thinking of names for our baby. Feel free to vote on the following names or suggest one of your own.

Girls: Emma, Kate, Hannah
Boys: Caleb, Austin, Cole, Isaac

4 comments:

The Cox Family said...

Those are all names I have considered so I'm voting no on all of them. :)

Sheila said...

I love, love, love the name Emma, but it has become SUPER popular lately. Do you want your Emma to be a double in school? I love Hannah, and I think Kate is a supercool name for a wee one. I really like Caleb. Austin and Isaac are alright, but I don't like how the double A in Isaac looks. Cole I could live without. Actually I could handle Cole as a girls' name.

But these are my opinions, and you know what they say about opinions... :o)

Sheila said...

Please tell Danny and his wife I said CONGRATS x100,000! Do you have blog links for other people I know? I love reading about people's lives, but I don't know hardly anyone's blog address. Maybe only dorky people like me actually keep blogs! (Well then you're dorky too, huh?)

Lisa said...

I actually like all those names:)