Sunday, August 22, 2010
Milestones
Caleb has been rolling over since my last post on the 11th. So about 20 days now he has mastered the milestone of rolling over. Last night he rolled over when I put him down in the crib for the night and he stayed on his belly until this morning. Never waking up crying or anything! So he is officially a stomach sleeper now. He is also not really wanting his paci anymore for sleep. I know everyone says don't compare your kids, but I do. I am not upset, but I do realize that Caleb is a little behind where Ethan was at this age. It may also be due to the fact that he was born almost 3 weeks early. The doctor said at his 6 month check up, that Caleb does get a month "grace period" if he does things later compared to his peers. I guess he doesn't need the grace period in the growth charts though, because he is a beast! It's hard to believe he was 1 day off from being a technical "premie". I will never forget that he was so big in the NICU when he was first born! His "roommate" was a girl who weighed about 3 pounds. Unreal. Anyhow, my posting is so few and far between now, I have been debating a long time about giving up the blog. Unless I get a big kick in the blogging hiney, I will probably be giving it up by the holidays. I use Facebook so much for pictures and keeping up with people that I hardly think of using my blog anymore. (Sorry!) I guess now I need to figure out how to print off all 4 years of my blog because this is pretty much my kids' baby book!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Consider yourself kicked!
Post a Comment