Wednesday, August 11, 2010

6 months old

I can not believe Caleb is 6 months old! He turned 6 months old on the 4th of August. He actually just rolled over for the first time tonight! We weren't even in the same room. I walked by to check on him while he was laying underneath his play mat and he had rolled over trying to touch daddy's books on the bookshelves. Caleb weighs 20.1 pounds and is 28 inches long. He is in the 90% for height and weight. His head is a bit smaller, I don't remember the exact measurement but I know he was 75% for his head size. Caleb is the happiest baby ever. He smiles all the time and is so content and laid back. He LOVES his brother, Ethan. We love our little booger and just can't believe how fast time is flying by. We are actually going to have to move him up to the next car seat because he is so big! He loves standing on our laps and is so proud of himself when he does. He laughs and looks all around. He loves watching other kids play, especially boys. He adores Ethan and follows him around the room with his eyes. He doesn't have any teeth yet, but sure does love chewing and sucking on his hands. He wakes up so happy unless he is startled by his loud big brother coming in to wake him up. We love our boys and feel so blessed!

No comments: