Wednesday, August 04, 2010
Life Happens
I never finished posting at Camp Willow Run for the remainder of the week. That is because... life happens. My little man, Ethan got a stomach bug and threw up in the dining hall one night at dinner. Then later in the night he threw up again in his bed. So the next day I was doing laundry. Then I received a call that my dad was in the hospital because he had a mini stroke. He was there 2 days and is now home and doing better. Saturday was our anniversary, so we went out last night to the Melting Pot to celebrate. It is our tradition to go each year for our anniversary! We have been so busy and our lives are about to get busier. Matt is going back for his last semester getting his Masters. He graduates in December. I am so proud of him. Softball is about to start back up for him and we are planning to go to Brazil in October with our church for 10 days. Not to mention a few birthdays, a church conference, and a women's retreat! Before I know it we will be ringing in the new year! Caleb turns 6 months old today and I can hardly believe it. Life just keeps happening and I feel like time is flying so fast! But I love it. I wouldn't trade anything right now for where we are as a family and what we are doing. God has blessed us so much and I am just happy. I will blog when I can, but when life keeps going by so quickly, I don't have time to write it down!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment