Well I keep waiting for the "newness" to wear off like everyone said... but it hasn't. Ethan is infatuated with his brother! He CONSTANTLY wants to hug, kiss, and hold Caleb. The only thing that has changed slightly is he is starting to get a little jealous when other people hold Caleb. Ethan thinks it is his turn ALL the time and doesn't understand that other people want a turn to love, cuddle, and hold him. He is also getting a bit jealous of his time with daddy. When I ask Matt if he wants to hold Caleb and Ethan is within earshot, Ethan will run straight to Matt and jump in his lap before I can hand him off. He isn't this way with me which is surprising, but I think he knows and understands that I have to hold him a lot with breastfeeding, etc. I kid you not... when I am feeding him and Ethan is around, Caleb averages about 20 kisses on the head from his big brother. I have to tell him to back off and let Caleb eat and let mommy have some space. (Not in those words of course)
Anyhow, I love the fact that Ethan loves his brother and I pray that they have a close relationship forever! I love my boys!
1 comment:
that is so cute! Caleb looks like a doll!!!
Post a Comment