Thursday, January 18, 2007

SNOW

So it finally happened this winter... we got our snow this morning! I got up and saw all the white and thought that surely school would be cancelled. I checked the news and nothing so far. So I got ready and continued to check throughout the morning... still no word. So I go outside to leave for work and there is snow everywhere... covering the roads. Yet still no closing. It is only when i'm on the highway going 30 mph because of all the cars going slow in the snow, about a few miles from my school that they finally announce it on the radio. So I turned around and went home. My husband eventually got home from his morning shift and we've been snuggling in bed and sleeping the whole morning. I could go in for a workday but I don't want to. I can make it up because I get to school so early every morning. I am allowed to keep track of time and make up the day. So anyhow, that is our latest fun. Not sure what the rest of the day will bring. I know this weekend will bring more snow as well as a baby shower for me! YAY! I have 2 more showers left that I know of. It is so nice and such a blessing to have loving people around me that throw showers for our baby boy.
p.s. Only like 2 infant car seats passed the latest inspection, so check before you buy!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

I loved seeing the pictures of you on Shannon's site. You look wonderful Cheri. I am so excited for Ethan Michael's arrival!