Sunday, January 07, 2007

Go CANES- part 2

Well the game was awesome last night! We had really good seats and the Canes actually won 4-2! Not only that, but I was on the jumbo tron! During the first period some of the cheerleaders called the "storm squad" came up to me and congratulated me and said the camera would be on me in a few minutes. So my husband and I stood up and they announced me being the educator of the night and we stood there and waved for about 30 seconds- then they saw my awesomely creative shirt and zoomed in on it and everyone went "awwwww!" It was so much fun! After that it was like I was a celebrity. Everyone was coming up to me and saying Hi and congratulations. I went out to use the restroom and a guy came up to me and says, "HEY! Future caniac! I saw you on TV!" I just smiled and said Yep! We got a lot of comments on my shirt before and after the highlight. Then on our way home my brother-in-law called and said that they actually said my name and showed my name on the real TV! What a fun night!!!!!! We enjoyed ourselves and it was neat just to be there. My husband thinks I should e-mail them and tell them that us being there was the reason they won (they had been on a losing streak). I guess he is hoping for more free tickets! HA! Well i'm off... i'll take autographs later ;)

No comments: