Sunday, January 21, 2007

Here are some pictures from my shower on Saturday. Shannon did a wonderful job and I absolutely loved it!!!!!
Here is the diaper cake she made... This is a game we played where I had to multi-task as a mom. I was holding a real baby, talking on the phone, and having to hang up laundry. Let's just say I didn't win!!! But the other girls cheated ;)
Here are a pack of sports onesies I got... If you know my husband at all, you will know that SPORTS is all this poor baby boy will see ;) These are also 6 month onesies... but at the rate my baby is growing, he will need this size at birth, HA!
Shannon (the hostess) and I

So the shower was loads of fun. We also played baby scattegories using the initials in my name. I tied with a friend of mine, but I let her have my prize. We forgot to get a picture of all the girls that were there so that is a bummer, but it's all good. After the shower, 2 college girlfriends, my mom and I all went and got pedicures. I love it when they massage my feet. Anyhow, when I first took my shoes and socks off I noticed that my ankles were swollen. I haven't had any swelling problems yet so this was a real shock. The lady there was so funny about my swelling ankles. She insists that I am going to have the baby in 2 weeks because she swole up 2 weeks before her baby came. Ha.
Overall it was a great day and now I have cute feet!

2 comments:

The Cox Family said...

Those are great pictures....where did you get them from :)

Lisa said...

haha. (re: shannon's comment)