Well i'm officially done registering for our son! It was exciting and tiring at the same time. So I am registered at Target and Babies R Us. Who knew there was so much stuff that babies "need" these days. It was a lot of fun.
We have so much going on that it isn't even funny. This weekend we were home a total of 12 hours and that was just when we were asleep. It was my husbands birthday, the fair, a family reunion, and registering. This coming weekend we are heading to Charlotte to visit some old college friends. All of us and our significant others are spending the weekend as a little reunion. It will be a lot of fun, but yet again we will be on the go. I actually had to make an executive decision about not leading bible study tonight and staying home to rest because I am getting so worn down. Not only from my crazy schedule but the fact that I am pregnant and tired in that crazy schedule. But life is good. We are so blessed and God is working all around us. I am excited because my sister in law is planning my first shower! This pregnancy is flying by and he will be here before we know it! I feel like there is so much to do. One thing before I go, my husband is going to be the best dad in the world. I love to watch him with our nephew. I love you sweetie!
No comments:
Post a Comment