Matt and I went to the Carolina Hurricanes game this past Friday. It was the first game of the season and despite the 1 to 5 loss, we had fun! Matt celebrates his 30th birthday this month so the family pitched in together to help me buy tickets to the game. Matt said he is going to stop asking to go to sporting events for his birthday because every time we go, the team we are seeing loses. A couple of years ago we went to a Carolina Panthers football game and they got spanked. Of course, this isn't out of the ordinary for the Panthers ;) ha ha! So Happy Birthday babe! Sorry I couldn't rig a victory for you to see. But no matter where we go or what we do, I always have a blast with you! (Wow, that rhymed.)
Sunday, October 09, 2011
Let's Go Canes!
Matt and I went to the Carolina Hurricanes game this past Friday. It was the first game of the season and despite the 1 to 5 loss, we had fun! Matt celebrates his 30th birthday this month so the family pitched in together to help me buy tickets to the game. Matt said he is going to stop asking to go to sporting events for his birthday because every time we go, the team we are seeing loses. A couple of years ago we went to a Carolina Panthers football game and they got spanked. Of course, this isn't out of the ordinary for the Panthers ;) ha ha! So Happy Birthday babe! Sorry I couldn't rig a victory for you to see. But no matter where we go or what we do, I always have a blast with you! (Wow, that rhymed.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Cute picture of you two! Hope you are doing well!
Post a Comment