Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Flowers & 700th post!

I love my husband. Words cannot describe the way I feel about this man! He is so kind, patient, loving, even keeled, has a great sense of humor, is a wonderful daddy, loves other people and genuinely cares for them. I seriously could go on and on, but I will spare you from losing your lunch over lovey dovey-ness! ;)
This morning I called him from work. I was having a rough morning and shared how I was just feeling overwhelmed and drained. He cheered me up and encouraged me, as he always does. I hung up and finished my morning at work. When I got home I walked in the house and the first thing I noticed was that it was clean. (He had cleaned up) It smelled good. (He had 2 candles lit) and then I saw the flowers.
There were flowers on our TV armoire.
Then I saw white flowers spread throughout. One was in our bathroom.

One was by my bedside.
One was on our kitchen counter.
And one was on our oven.
Then I saw these beauties!!
My sweet husband had gone out and gotten flowers for me! Of course it made me cry! (I had to explain to Ethan that I wasn't upset, they were happy tears!) Matt took time to surprise me and make me feel so loved. It truly was unexpected and greatly appreciated! Like I said before, I love him more than words could ever express! Thank you, Matthew!!
p.s. One of the things I loved the most was that each white flower was in a coke bottle! Sweet guy couldn't find any vases so he tapped into our coke bottle collection. LOVE IT!
p.p.s. This is my 700th post! I can't believe it. So happy 700th post!






1 comment:

Unknown said...

That was sooo sweet of him! Way to go Matt!