Saturday, March 12, 2011

Ergo


I am now the proud owner of an Ergo baby carrier. Well, almost. It is a back pack type carrier that can hold children up to 40 pounds and either be worn on your front side, your back, or even your hip side. I ordered it today after my parents helped me purchase it for an early birthday present! I have heard that these are one of those baby products that you never regret buying. A dear friend of mine says it is her favorite baby thing ever! So after I use it I will write up a true review on here, but know for now that I am very excited! I have plans to use this during Ethan's soccer practices/games and for the three vacations we are taking this summer- flying to Colorado, trip to the beach, and trip to my beloved Camp Willow Run! Plus if we have another child sometime, then I have great plans to use it! Another great thing about the Ergo is because it is such a great product you have a high resale value. But I don't plan on selling mine... for a while! Can't wait to get that box in the mail!

1 comment:

Los Velascos said...

I am super interested in getting one of these. Any specific website? I'm thinking if I get a double stroller, I could put one kiddo on my back and the other 2 in the stroller. Do you know the weight limit?