February is a big month in our household. Caleb will turn 1 year old on the fourth and Ethan will turn 4 years old on the sixteenth! I can hardly believe it! Here are a few things about my boys...
Caleb- started drinking whole milk about 2 weeks ago. He absolutely loves it! He will pretty much eat anything you put in front of him, but I have noticed that he does not have a liking for salty things. The boy can put down some food. He is a big eater! Caleb is standing a lot, but isn't really caring to take steps to walk. He has said "dada" and "bye bye" so far on purpose. He has also said "mama", but I have yet to hear it done like he was talking to me. Caleb is such a snuggle bug and loves playing cars with his big brother. Rarely does he actually play with the toys that are his. Caleb is one of those babies that fusses when he wants something or is mad when he doesn't get something. I am seeing more of his personality come out and it is fun to see how he is similar and yet so different from Ethan. We also turned his car seat forward facing about a week ago. It is amazing how much easier it is to put them in their seats!
Ethan- is the bottomless pit lately. He will have just eaten a huge lunch or dinner and then ask for more food. I can not fill him up. These boys are going to eat me out of house and home, especially when they hit the teenage years. We just signed Ethan up for soccer yesterday. We are so excited for him to play an organized sport on a team. He is also very excited! Ethan still loves race cars and monster trucks. His current favorite movie is Robin Hood, which is fun because that was my favorite movie as a child. Ethan adores his baby brother and is still covering him in kisses and hugs all the time! I absolutely love their relationship and pray that it continues to grow throughout the years!
I adore my boys and wouldn't have it any other way! I do hope we can add some pink into our life sometime in the next few years. But that is all up to the Big Man!
Stay tuned for birthday pictures!
2 comments:
Reading what you wrote about their relationship with each other makes me even more excited about having this second little blessing. I hope Campbell has the same kind of relationship with her little sister or brother. I love reading about your precious little boys!:)
They are both growing so fast! Soon Caleb will be running in circles around Allison and she'll just stare in amazement.
Post a Comment