I wanted to give you an easy dessert "recipe". My sister-in-law, Courtney introduced me to ice cream pies and tonight was the first time I made them for an event.
All you do is buy the pre-made pie crust. Buy your favorite ice cream. Let the ice cream soften and then dump and spread into pie crust and refreeze. Then take out, cut, and serve. It is super easy and super yummy! You can even get a bit more fancier and take chocolate and/or caramel syrup and drizzle it over your slice of ice cream pie.
Tonight I made 2 different ice cream pies: Reese's peanut butter cup, and coffee fudge brownie...both of them Breyers ice cream that was on sale buy one get one free! Yum! I used a chocolate crust for the coffee ice cream and a regular graham cracker crust for the Reese's.
Enjoy!
1 comment:
I think I am going to try that! Thanks :) Sounds yummy.
Post a Comment