Saturday, November 27, 2010

Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving! We have been busy with 2 feasts, lots of shopping, and now we are about to go get family pictures done. I love this time of the year! My goal as Thanksgiving is here and Christmas is about to approach is to stop and take time and really remember the true reasons for these holidays. It is so easy to get lost in the hustle and bustle that we don't take time to stop and be thankful for all of our blessings and celebrate Christ's birth. So my challenge to all my readers (all 2 of you- ha ha) is to STOP amid all the busyness and reflect. Even though life is full of hurts and disappointments, we really are blessed by a God who loves us.

On a different note. Monday starts weight loss boot camp for me. I have the unfortunate ability to lose all my baby weight within two weeks of having my babies... but then s...l...o...w...l...y gain weight back. SO, I am tired of it. I have reached the point where I need to get over my excuses and "get with the program" as my mom always says. With family medical health trends and 2 adorable boys watching me, I need to be healthy and set a good example. So yay (a bit of sarcasm and a bit of true excitement) here it goes.

1 comment:

MacLeans said...

You are brave to start a weight loss program in between Thanksgiving and Christmas! Wow! Hope it goes well!