
This past weekend I went on our Women's Retreat to Fort Caswell with my church. We had a blast. It was absolutely gorgeous Fall weather. We enjoyed some fun, laughter, food, bible study, and more. The theme of the weekend was REST- Resting in Him. We learned some valuable truths. I especially loved exploring the old fort. Here is a picture of me and my good friend, Brooks in the fort.

Caleb's personality has really been coming out the past few weeks. He is easy going and content. But he does have a little temper on him. He has learned to express himself... usually through squealing or screaming. When this boy is hungry, he will let you know. This past weekend while I was out of town, Matt had to take him to the doctor, we found out he weighs 24 lbs, 10 ounces! What a chunky monkey!

I have the best husband! He is very active in the boys' lives and really helps me around the house. One of Matt's "jobs" that he has taken around the house is unloading the dishwasher. Ethan recently has enjoyed helping him. Ethan loves cleaning and helping and often initiates it himself. He is such a good, sweet boy!
I can't believe Thanksgiving is next week! I just feel like the past few weeks have flown. I look forward to many traditions at Thanksgiving! Also, Matt will be graduating with his Master's degree in a month from today! Yay! He has worked really hard and I am very proud of him!
No comments:
Post a Comment