Well the tests are over and the results are in. I have gestational diabetes. Yay. I meet with a specialist soon to discuss that and my diet. Basically most of it can be taken care of by strict diet. However, if severe enough I would have to do insulin shots. This also causes your baby to grow bigger which would explain the fact that our son has consistently been about 2 weeks ahead of where he should be. So he will probably come early. God is good though and with modern medicine, a lot can be taken care of. I just have to eat fruits and veggies from now on... no more of the stuff I love like pastas and breads!
Well lets just say I am happy that Winter Break is starting soon. My kiddos at school are definitely on break in their mind. I have to be honest and say i'm on break too. So I cannot wait for the time off and the much needed rest and relaxation.
Well that's it for now.
p.s I have so much fun with my husband!!!!!!!!
1 comment:
What are ya'll doing that's so fun? :)
Post a Comment