Sunday, May 06, 2012
80% chance of... rain?
80% sure it's a..... GIRL! We are cautiously excited as we had our ultrasound and the technician said she is 80% sure it's a girl. The reason for this is that we were in that appointment for 1.5 hours!! Our sweet little stinker had her legs crossed the entire time and would not give us a good peek. She is just practicing being modest already, so good girl! We did get several peeks in between the legs and we never once saw any signs of boy parts, but there was never really a great shot verifying that it is a girl. So for now, we are 80% sure it's a girl. We are debating on getting another ultrasound next month to confirm, because you know I already have 2 boys and if I just need to buy some pink things, then I NEED to KNOW! :) I love being a mom and i'm so thankful for my blessings in children and a hot stud of a husband.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment