I am back to the cycle of not having anything to blog about. Now that our vacations are finished for the summer, we are back to the grind. Caleb just turned 18 months old. I can hardly believe it! He moved up to the next room at church and at school. He is 30 pounds which is 90% for his age, and he is in the 80% for height. He is a spit fire for sure! Let's just say you won't have to worry about anyone pushing him around because he will fight back! Maybe having an older brother adds to that, but I think he just has it in him not to go down lightly! With both boys it is always my prayer that they would grow up loving God and that he would use the strong will he has clearly given them both for their good and His glory!
Other news, we are returning to Brazil this October. This time Matt is the team leader! He and I are the only ones returning from the team that went last year. We are very excited to be going back! Next year Ethan starts kindergarten so we won't be as easily able to pick up and go as we have been! Off to clean up, I feel like our house is in constant disarray!
No comments:
Post a Comment