Monday, July 11, 2011
Camp Willow Run- Day 2
Greetings from CWR. I just put both nuggets to bed and took a shower while Matt does his evening "sermon" for the campers. It has been a long but good day. Fussy does not even begin to describe Caleb.... so in that regard it has been a stressful day. But overall we had fun. I took the boys swimming this morning by myself. I knew it would be a task to begin with being by myself with two non-swimmers, but Caleb was just a bear. We ended up having to leave the swim area. I promised Ethan I would take him out later during Caleb's nap. Ethan and I ended up going back out as promised. He is like a fish. LOVES being in the water. We also hit up the basketball gym and played soccer and Frisbee in between. I am hoping Caleb's mood is just an adjustment to being away from home. Although I know those 4 canine teeth are going to pop through literally any minute. I am hoping he sleeps well tonight and sleeps later than his 4:45 a.m. wake up time this morning. I am hitting the sack early because I am one tired girl!
Posing with a basketball- he kept trying and trying to make the shot on a regulation goal. One of these days, buddy!
He has such patience with his mama who is constantly telling him, "wait, stop and say cheese!" Why do we do that to our kids?! ha ha!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment